Introductory Lessons Sets The Foundation And Builds Basic Skills
Introduction To Day Trading
Get started on the right foot – this unit covers equipment, capital requirements, commissions and trading costs, what you should trade and what you can expect from the rest of the course.
Lesson #2: What You Should Trade
This unit covers trading VS investing, stocks vs futures, the mechanics of trading futures, futures symbology and leverage.
Lesson #3: Practical Overview
This unit covers the four basic order types, discusses trading platforms and assigns your first practical homework exercise.
Lesson #4: Practical
This chapter sets you up to practice entering the most basic of day-trade orders – market orders. Helps you set up your charts and gives you a practical useful trading pattern to drill.
Lesson #5: Drills
Practice entering two order types in response to a new chart pattern that builds off the one set up in Lesson #4
Lesson #6: Advanced Drills
Add a third order type to your drill sequence. Now things start to get a bit more complex and approaches real-world conditions.
Lesson #7: What Do Charts Tell Us?
Discusses charts and what they tell us. Just as important this unit discusses what charts do not tell us.
Lesson #8: First Step To Reading Charts
In this chapter you take your first step to applying some sanity to the seemingly random movement on most financial charts.
And Now The Real Fun Starts
Check out below for what comes next…
Advanced Lessons Take You All The Way
- Chart Structure – Impose Order On The Charts
- Identify The Dominant Trend And Stay in Sync With The Markets
- Scalping for Fun and Profits
- Common Indicators, What They Mean And Why To Avoid Them
- Setting Up For The Big Wins
- Money Management And Risk Control To Keep Your Wallet Healthy And Happy
- Trading at Tops and Bottoms
- Buying Deep Flushes When There Is Blood In The Streets
- Support And Resistance To Fine Tune Your Entries And Exits