Increase your trading prowess with an experienced trader by your side every week. Three hours a week is all most traders need in order to overcome barriers and make progress towards their training goals.
Some examples of things we might cover in our sessions
- Help to understand trend reversals better
- What are power-trades and why are they so effective?
- Why is chart xyz in a downtrend?
- What are the red, green and purple lines on your charts?
- Is this a breakout formation? Why/why not?
- What money management techniques do you use?
- Help me train my eye to see support and resistance better
- How can I use multiple time frames?
- Why do you use the Tradestation platform?
- Where can I get my proprietary indicators developed?
- What can I do to stop taking random trades during the day that do not fit my trading plan?
- What do I need to know before I start automating my trading system?
- Do you have a broker you recommend (one where you do not get paid for referrals?)
- How can I structure my day?
- What kind of trading is appropriate given my lifestyle?
- Creating a simple repeatable process that takes less than an hour a day
- Have a desk job? Learn a technique for training your gut on market movements even when you’re not actively trading.
- Why is a basic understanding of statistics important?
And, of course, anything else you might need during the week.